Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cumbia Thriller! (Los Mirlos otra vez)



I finally am able to listen to all the records I got down in Peru! Oh man, what a wait- it's been two months since I've been back and I haven't been in the same place/time as my records and player. What a tease, but I finally dove into them today and it's pure bliss.

I found this little medley off the Cumbia Thriller album by Los Mirlos. They start off with a cumbia version of MJ's "Thriller" (this version recorded in 1984), then go into a blend of their exitos starting with La Danza de Los Mirlos, La Danza de Petrolero, and Eres Mentirosa.

Off to a good start! More comin'!

p.s. don't really know what's up with the font two posts below. Tried fixing it about 5 times and can't get it right.

Los Mirlos - Cumbia Thriller Medley

No comments:

Post a Comment